Friday, February 24, 2006

Savage Wind


style="FLOAT: left; MARGIN: 0px 10px 10px 0px; CURSOR: hand" alt="" border="0" />
i'm dying here
this wretched place
where savage wind
cut cold my face
where clocks crass scream
brings hollow thought
eyes the mirror
blank and caught
in ancient battles
on ancient fields
heart and mind
wall that shields
all i want
all i plead
yet turn away
the burning need
iwant to touch
i want to reach
the shore that never hugs the beach
and left this soul
now spent and sad
longing for the dream it had
longing for the gentle smile
the night when i can sit a while
and look into another's eyes
and gaze the sun
now on the rise

4 Comments:

Blogger zephyre said...

Tom, I love your blog..* hugs tight*

Rhonda

5:25 PM  
Blogger Paradisefor2 said...

hey tom.. did you know you can post these images on your poets.com site? ask manicure.. she has figured it out.. I'm giving you a head's up here.. simply lovely pics.. alisa

2:10 AM  
Blogger T L Whitaker said...

Hi Tom,

Came over from Pathetic.org to check out your site. Nice site. Tells me I need to dust off my Front Page and do another one. Nice pics. But Savage Wind is beautiful but,like your website, STARK!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Word Catalyst Magazine said...

This is a beautiful tale of longing Tom. I love all your poetry but this one really speaks to me. Great work!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home